Water-Jel Burn Dressings provide fast, one-step relief for emergency first aid when someone has been burned. The dressing stops burn progression and cools the skin, relieves pain and protects against airborne contamination.
Water-Jel Burn Dressings are made with a scientifically formulated cooling gel and utilize medical-grade nonwoven pads. They are non-adherent so they will not stick to burn injuries. The dressings are soaked in a water-based / water-soluble, bacteriostatic and biodegradable gel and sterilized to ensure a contamination-free atmosphere for emergency treatment of burns.
With Water-Jel Burn Dressings, it takes no special training to give fast and effective emergency burn care for any type of burn injury. All Water-Jel Burn Dressings have a 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture. Each dressing has a Total Body Surface Area (TBSA) icon that indicates approximate total body surface area covered with the use of that dressing.
Total Body Surface Area
- Burn Dressing (5cm x 15cm): Adults 1%, Child 2%
- Burn Dressing (10cm x 10cm): Adults 1%, Child 2%
- Burn Dressing (10cm x 40cm): Adults 2%, Child 8%
- Burn Dressing (25cm x 45cm): Adult 5%, Child 20%
- Hand Dressing (20cm x 55cm): Adult 3%, Child 5%
- Face Mask (30cm x 40cm): Adult 7%, Child 16%