The Sonotrax Pro fetal doppler has been designed to meet the routine examination requirements of obstetricians and midwives. It features a clear LCD display with backlight, and has three modes of operation (real-time FHR display, averaged FHR display and manual).
Sonotrax Pro is a high performance device supplied with a sensitive 2MHz waterproof probe. 4MHz and 8MHz probes are available as optional extras allowing the doppler to be used for vascular diagnosis.
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- Three operating modes
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Large backlight LCD display
- Automatic and manual FHR counting
- Requires 1 9V battery
- Approximately 8 hours continuous use
- Automatic power-off