Manufactured in the UK and designed specifically for the professional user, the Red Flash Portable Power Pack is suitable for starting most 12V and 24V engines - automotive, marine and rail.
All our Portable Power Packs incorporate safety features to protect both user and vehicle. Surge and spike protection circuits reduce the risk of damage to the on-board electronic systems and the On/Off isolator switch means power is available only when you need it.
The use of fully insulated cable clamps, welding grade cable and highest quality batteries ensure the unit can be used in the harshest conditions and can start most stubborn engines. The polyethylene case is extremely robust and will protect the internal batteries and electronics from damage. The case is also fully resistant to oils and contamination found in workshops.
- Designed for professional use in applications requiring reliable enginestart performance
- On/Off isolator switch
- Fully insulated, heavy duty clamps
- LED indication for charging and capacity
- External fuse fitted to 850/1224/24 models
- Robust polyethylene case
- Surge and spike protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Full range of starter packs to satisfy commercial, leisure and heavy duty applications
- Optional trolley available for large models
Charging: To ensure the pack is ready for use at all times, specially designed automatic chargers are supplied. All Red Flash Portable Power Packs can be left charging indefinitely without damage when used in conjunction with a DMS charger.
|Battery Capacity||2 x 20Ah|
|Dimensions||515mmH x 360mmW x 190mmD|
|Reverse Polarity Warning||Yes|
|On/Off Isolator Switch||Yes|
|Spike and Surge Protection||Yes|
|Fully Insulated Clamps||Yes|
|Recommend Models (Guidance only)|
|12V Petrol Vehicle||Yes|
|12V Diesel Vehicle||Yes|
|12V Van/Light Truck||Yes|
|24V Heavy Diesel Lorry|