The Neil Robertson Stretcher is constructed from strong spliced slats and tough cotton. It ensures the patient is secure and stable before and during lifting.
A well proven rescue stretcher, the Neil Robertson provides comfort and security to the casualty whilst enhancing the rescue effort. Designed for use in instances where the casualty needs to be lowered or lifted to safety, this stretcher is widely used by the Royal Navy, Merchany Navy, Mining, Industry and Emergency Rescue Services.
Specially designed features include:
- Constructed from spliced, ramin slats with a tough rot proof cotton exterior
- Strong and supportive head restraints offer stability to the head when vertical lifting is necessary
- Features cotton straps with a traditional buckle and regularly spaced eyelets which assist in holding the casualty safely in place
- Support ropes manufactured from durable manilla enhance rescuer confidence and offers a high degree of resistance to chafing
- An optional carrying bag is available for convenient storage of the stretcher when not in use