Single use, heat-retentive blanket
The innovative and versatile Mediwrap textile is ideal for the protection of casualties and victims of any age and will help to prevent the onset of trauma induced hypothermia at any emergency call out.
The Mediwrap® High Protection Thermal Blanket is widely used in hospitals and across all the emergency services.
Compact & Lightweight
Mediwrap is particularly lightweight and easy to store or carry making it a perfect addition to the standard kit in vehicles where there is limited space such as patrol cars, helicopters and fire service vehicles.
Mediwrap® High Protection Thermal Blanket features:
- Single Use.
- Baby, child and adult sizes available.
- Helps minimise risk of cross infection.
- Absorbent inner material.
- Wind and waterproof outer material.
- Thermally retentive.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to store.
- Non linting.
- User friendly.
Mediwrap® Thermal Technology
MEDIWRAP®'S TRIPLE LAYER TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES:
- The wind and water proof outer layer to protect from the worst of the weather
- The heat reflective core reflects body heat to keep you warm
- The soft and absorbent lining makes it warm and comfortable