The first manual resuscitator to meet all ERC tidal volume guidelines. With its textured grip and 360 degree swivel, the Marshall Classic Manual Resuscitator is versatile and easy to use, even when wet. It comes preassembled in a range of sizes.
The Marshall Classic Manual Resuscitator is made from superior material in order to closely mimic the feel and performance of a reusable manual resuscitator.
With optimum product performance, reliability and durability the Classic Manual Resuscitator remains a market leader.
- Classic Manual Resuscitator
- Designed specifically to meet the ERC's 2006 tidal volume guidelines
- 360° swivel for ease of use with facemask or endotracheal tube
- Single wall construction provides optimal sensitivity
- Transparent bag for complete internal visibility
- Child and infant bags complete with 40cm H2O safety pressure release valve, minimises the risk of over inflating the lungs
- Excellent recoil recovery following bag compression
- Clear non-breathing valve
- Latex free
- Inflation valve on face mask allows air to be added for optimum seal and patient comfort
Please call +44 (0) 1732 897855 for stock availability.