Specifically designed for paediatric use with a smaller fingertip dimension than other pulse oximeters, the Merlin Medical M-Pulse Paediatric Finger Pulse Oximter is one of the most compact devices of its type available.
Weighing just 35g including its 2 AAA batteries (supplied), the M-Pulse Paediatric features a low-energy, highly legible OLED display with 10 brightness levels for use in virtually any environment.
The oximeter features 6 display modes and measures and shows SpO2, pulse rate and pleth waveform.
- Suitable only for paediatric use
- SpO2, pulse and pleth measurements
- Clear OLED display
- 6 display modes
- 10 brightness levels
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (supplied)
- Up to 30 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 49 x 28 x 28mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: 35g (including batteries)