The M-Pulse Impact is the latest addition to the Merlin Medical M-Pulse family of pulse oximeters.
The Impact is a premium quality pulse oximeter that features drop-proof technology, allowing the device to withstand accidental damage in even the most rugged of environments.
The M-Pulse Impact combines fast and reliable spot-checking with durable and robust design, making it ideal for both clinical and emergency environments. The clear OLED display can be read in most lights, and features six brightness modes.
- Drop proof technology
- Low energy, long-life OLED display
- Measures SpO2 and pulse rate
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pleth Waveform and Bar Graph display
- 10 brightness levels
- 6 display modes
- Adjustable illumination
- Low power consumption
- One button control
- Universal finger clip suitable for adults, children, and neonates
- Lightweight and portable
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- 2 year warranty
- SpO2 range: 35 - 99%
- SpO2 resolution: 80 - 99, ± 2% or 70 - 79, ± 3%
- Pulse range: 30 - 240 bpm
- Pulse accuracy: ± 2 bpm or ± 3%
- Dimensions: 57 x 32 x 31mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 57g (including batteries)
The M-Pulse Impact conforms to ISO 9919:2005 (the International Standard for Pulse Oximeters).