The all-new 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 delivers exceptional sound quality thanks to its state-of-the-art sound sensor which provides a life-like high-end cardiology stethoscope sound experience. The 3200's proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology reduces, up to 85% of ambient background noise.
Newly developed noise reduction technology ensures that the Model 3200 provides up to 24 times sound amplification for those occasions when it is required. The stethoscope can record and playback heart sounds and, thanks to its built-in Bluetooth technology, recordings can be sent to a computer for visualisation or further analysis or played back on the steth itself.
The Model 3200's ergonomic design ensures that all its controls that are accessible and clearly visible while you auscultate. It features an LCD interface displays settings and remaining battery life. The 3200 has an auto-on feature that means auscultation can begin immediately.
The 3200 stethoscope is supplied complete with a PC compatible Bluetooth dongle and Zargis StethAssist software to allow the on-screen visualisation of heart sounds.
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction technology reduces distracting room noise by an average of 85%
- State-of-the-art amplification and filtering system, ideal for picking up difficult-to-hear heart and other body sounds
- Versatile chest-piece can accommodate all patients
- Small sensor (15 mm diameter) for easy use with infant and paediatric patients or at difficult areas (carotid artery)
- Ergonomically designed chestpiece for easy, one-hand manipulation and patient comfort
- Patent pending low friction diaphragm surface
- Non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort
- Operates on single AA (alkaline or lithium) battery
- Low battery warning
- Frictional noise reduction technology
- Up to 24x sound amplification
- Durable metal chest-piece
- 2 year guarantee
Recording and playback functions:
- Can record and playback in the stethoscope
- Supplied with PC compatible Bluetooth dongle
- Free Zargis Steth Assist visualisation software
- Recordings can be sent to colleagues or attached to patient records