The all-new 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100 delivers exceptional sound quality thanks to its state-of-the-art sound sensor which provides a life-like high-end cardiology stethoscope sound experience. The 3100's proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology reduces, up to 85% of ambient background noise.
Newly developed frictional noise reduction technology ensures that the Model 3100 provides up to 24 times sound amplification for those occasions when it is required.
The Model 3100's ergonomic design ensures that all its controls that are accessible and clearly visible while you auscultate. It features an LCD interface displays settings and remaining battery life. The 3100 has an auto-on feature that means auscultation can begin immediately.
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction technology reduces distracting room noise by an average of 85%
- State-of-the-art amplification and filtering system, ideal for picking up difficult-to-hear heart and other body sounds
- Versatile chest-piece can accommodate all patients
- Small sensor (15 mm diameter) for easy use with infant and paediatric patients or at difficult areas (carotid artery)
- Ergonomically designed chestpiece for easy, one-hand manipulation and patient comfort
- Patent pending low friction diaphragm surface
- Non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort
- Operates on single AA (alkaline or lithium) battery
- Low battery warning
- Frictional noise reduction technology
- Up to 24x sound amplification
- Durable metal chest-piece
- 2 year guarantee