The manikin which combines training in extrication with airway management.
Crash Kelly is a durable, rugged training manikin with an intubation head for advanced airway management training and realistic articulation allowing the manikin to be placed in various settings for extrication or rescue. Crash Kelly is the ideal manikin for training in airway management, extrication and rescue exercises.
Special Features include:
- Deluxe Intubation Head
- Head can be tilted forward, backward or rotated 90 degrees to either side
- Oral and nasal intubation
- Digital intubation
- Right mainstream intubation
- Oropharyngeal and Nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Stomach auscultation to verify proper airway positioning
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Articulated body for full range of motion
- Height is 5'5" (162.5cm)
- Weight is 58lb (26.3kg) Extra weight may be added in chest and pelvic areas