The world's first pocket defibrillator
The new FRED® easyport® AED is so small and light that it fits in every coat pocket and every doctor´s bag, and still meets all requirements of a modern AED.
The FRED® easyport® AED is the ideal companion of physicians, paramedics, public service staff and other persons trained in early defibrillation. Risk patients carry their own rescue device after they and their families have been introduced by their doctor. This dramatically reduces the response time to treat ventricular fibrillation and tachycardias, granting the victims a much better chance of survival.
- Ultra light – only 490 grams (incl. batteries)
- Ultra small – 133 mmL x 126 mmW x 35 mmH
- High-resolution LCD
- Biphasic pulsed defibrillation impulse (Multipulse Biowave®)
- Configurable adult and pediatric energy settings according to standard values
- Automatic switch to pediatric energy level, when pediatric electrodes are plugged in