The FR202 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer measures the body temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the the forehead. Users can quickly get measurement results after positioning properly the temperature probe at forehead.
Ideally suited to a healthcare environment; whether you are working in a hospital, in a clinic, for the emergency services or a long-term care facility.
- Touch free Infrared technology; No need to touch, startle, upset or wake a sick patient.
- Improved infection control, reduces cross contamination risk
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Instant reading at the click of a button, point and click 1-3cm from forehead
- No on-going probe covers needed—more economical
- Multi-Use; measures any temperature including core body temperature and surface
- Records last 20 readings