The DARAY L505 patient monitor is designed to be robust, high quality and functional whilst being extremely easy to use. The large colour LCD screen provides a clear view of patient and monitor status. The L505 patient monitor comes complete with all of the sensors and leads required.
The colour LCD display of the L505 patient monitor can display the various patient parameters, waveforms, alarm information as well as patient ID, time and monitor status.
Features at a glance
- Monitors ECG, respiratory rate, body temperature, NIBP, SpO2, pulse rate, with optional IBP, CO2
- Displays various patient parameters including waveforms, alarm information as well as patient ID, time and monitor status
- Adult, paediatric and neonatal
- 3/5 lead ECG (12 lead optional)
- Integral printer as standard
- Real-time display of 7 waveforms
- Stores up to 256 hours of data for trend analysis
- Large 12.1" colour, TFT LCD display
- Will not interfere with defibrillators, electro-surgical knifes and pacemakers
- Automatically-charged built-in battery
- 80 minutes of continuous operation in the event of mains failure
- User-defined audio/visual alarms for each parameter
- Easy to carry with robust, flat-fold handle
- Drug calculation and titration display
- Network connection for patient-monitoring system
- Standard interface connections
- Alarm event recall
- Dimensions: 320 x 250 x 160
- Weight: 4kg (with battery)
View the product technical specifications.