The Blizzard Survival Blanket is the new standard in thermal protection for casualties. This extra-large blanket wraps around a casualty and seals with a self-adhesive closure. It can easily be re-opened for examination of the casualty or medical intervention.
It provides the total warmth and weather protection associated with our Reflexcell™ material, reducing shock and guarding against the risk of hypothermia in all conditions.
- Size vacuum packed: 20 x 11 x 4.5 cm.
- Volume: 1 litre.
- Weight: 525 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 2.35 x 2.4 metres (fully stretched).
- Warmth: 8 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: blankets may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: small packed size means the Blizzard Survival Blanket takes up very little room in a personal emergency pack or vehicle.
- Re-usability: blankets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.