Terms & Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully before using medicalwarehouse.co.uk. By using The Medical Warehouse Ltd website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
Conditions relating to the use of medicalwarehouse.co.uk
1. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. The Medical Warehouse Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Access to medicalwarehouse.co.uk
2. We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Licence for website access
3. The Medical Warehouse Ltd grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of The Medical Warehouse Ltd. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of medicalwarehouse.co.uk and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising The Medical Warehouse Ltd's or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of The Medical Warehouse Ltd. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by The Medical Warehouse Ltd. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of medicalwarehouse.co.uk as long as the link does not portray The Medical Warehouse Ltd, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any The Medical Warehouse Ltd logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
4. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not The Medical Warehouse Ltd, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" ; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Copyright and database rights
5. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Medical Warehouse Ltd, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of The Medical Warehouse Ltd and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of The Medical Warehouse Ltd, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without The Medical Warehouse Ltd express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without The Medical Warehouse Ltd express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without The Medical Warehouse Ltd express written consent.
Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You
Acceptance of the goods by the Buyer indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions given below.
- New credit accounts may be opened upon receipt of two satisfactory trade references and Bankers' name and details.
- Public and Government Authorities may be treated as account customers upon receipt of a written order, signed by a duly authorised officer. Voluntary Organisations must complete an "Account information form" to be signed by an Authorised Person.
- Credit account payment must be made within 28 days of the Invoice Date unless otherwise agreed. Interest will be charged at 5% over base rate on all overdue amounts. The company reserves the right not to deliver if the buyer's account is overdue or credit unsatisfactory.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery. The Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment has been made by the buyer in full of all sums owing by the buyer to The Medical Warehouse Ltd.
- All Goods remain the property of The Medical Warehouse Ltd until payment is received in full. In the event of non-payment by the buyer in accordance with the terms agreed, the buyer hereby authorises The Medical Warehouse Ltd to enter upon the buyers' premises to remove the goods.
- Dates given by The Medical Warehouse Ltd for the delivery of Goods are approximate only and do not form part of the Contract. The Medical Warehouse Ltd accept no liability for any loss consequential or otherwise rising from the delay.
- The Medical Warehouse Ltd reserve the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- The Medical Warehouse Ltd. reserve the right to issue refunds at any time prior to delivery.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and carriage, which will be charged at the current rate, where applicable.
- Customers exempt from VAT under the zero rated schedule MUST supply a VAT Exemption Certificate with a written order, Otherwise VAT will be charged and cannot be refunded by the Seller. Please note not all products are eligible for zero rating.
- Under no circumstances will The Medical Warehouse Ltd be liable for:
- any goods considered damaged in transit unless such damage is reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- defects or damage resulting from fair wear and tear, neglect, improper use by the Buyer, or failure of the Buyer to comply with manufacturers instructions.
- goods which have been adjusted, altered, adapted or repaired.
- the suitability of any goods for any particular purpose or use whether or not the purpose or conditions were communicated to the Seller.
- Any alleged defects with goods or undelivered goods must be notified by the Buyer to The Medical Warehouse Ltd within 3 working days of delivery. Any defective goods should be held for inspection.
- Complaints in respect of alleged defects will not be grounds for the Buyer to withhold payments, and give no right of set-off against payments due from the Buyer to The Medical Warehouse Ltd.
- Goods cannot be returned unless the Buyer has been issued with an official Goods Return Number. A minimum 10% re-stocking and administration charge may be applied to goods returned without authorisation.
- Credit will not be issued for returned Goods, which, in the opinion of The Medical Warehouse Ltd, are in an un-saleable condition. Goods must be returned unused and complete with original packing materials and instructions.
- Goods of a type not normally held in stock, and therefore specially ordered, are non-returnable.
- Products may vary from those illustrated and are supplied un-kitted unless otherwise stated.
None of the Company's employees or Agents have the authority to bind the company by an oral agreement at variance to these conditions of sale. Every possible care has been taken to ensure that the prices listed on this website are correct. Prices listed should be considered "Invitation to Treat". Please contact customer services on 0203 427 5161 for any changes to products or advertised prices that may have occurred due to circumstances beyond The Medical Warehouse Ltd. control.