The Blizzard Survival Jacket is a unique garment with a tiny packed size. A thigh-length body warmer with a hood, made from Reflexcell™ material, it enables the wearer to be protected and re-warmed whilst remaining completely mobile.
It is warm enough for the coldest conditions, and unlike lighter products, does not easily tear or blow away.
- Size (vacuum packed): 15 x 11 x 3 cm.
- Volume: 0.5 litres.
- Weight: 240 grams.
- Size: (unpacked) 1.15 metres - one size fits all.
- Warmth: 8 Togs, equal to a quilted jacket.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: jackets may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: the jacket's small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
Re-usability: jackets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.